|Windows 11 setup guide|
Windows 11 setup guide
Microsoft Windows has already officially announced their new version of Windows, Windows 11. Besides, various questions and discussions have started among the people about the rules of giving Windows 11 setup or how to give Windows on laptop.
To solve this problem for you, today in our post we will discuss everything from the rules of Windows Update to the rules of Windows 11 Update or how to install Windows 11 on your laptop.
Also, many of you are asking the question how to know the rules of giving
Windows 11 from a pen drive correctly?
Again, many people say that Windows is suffering a lot from the setup problem. So based on your problem questions and answers we will try to answer everything in our today's post. Besides,
what are the new features in Windows 11? And
do you have Windows 11 system requirements?
Let's go inside to know the details.
Windows 11 setup rules How to install Windows 11 on laptop
Windows setup problem
New features in Windows 11
Before we go into the details of the rules for updating Windows 11 or
How to install Windows 11 on a laptop, we must know what benefits we will get from Windows 11. This means that if we are using Windows 11, we will get new options as a new feature in Windows 11. And we need to know what are the Windows 11 System Requirement Requirement? Let's find out-
Nowadays, almost everyone is having a special discussion about what Windows 11 operating system will look like and how it will work. Some of the new features and some of the requirements are mentioned-
# 1. The first thing that catches the eye of Microsoft Windows 11 is the icons of Microsoft Windows 11. These will be almost in the middle and will be in the built-in way. But you can also take the left if you want. Microsoft has given preference to the word center based in different Windows XI versions. So naturally everything will start from the middle position.
# 2. As well as Windows XI you will get a frosted glass looking or blurry glass looking filling. All its sides have been rounded edge finish. Where you can often compare it to Mac as analogous. It basically got a much more modern and aesthetic look now and then.
# 3. Besides, an attempt has been made to redesign the start menu of Windows and make it icon shaped. This has solved a lot of problems that we saw in the case of Windows 7. Now let's see how effective Windows 11 is with this iconic system.
# 4. The latest and funniest piece of information is that Windows 11 uses a new feature called "Snap Lee Out" that allows you to do more things at once, that is, different types of multitasking. Hey, in case of multitasking, you will be given many types of designs. You can get the job done by choosing the design or layout that suits you best.
# 5. The next fun feature is the widgets menu bar. We later got the widgets option in the case of Windows 7 quite well. Although it could not be used as well later, Windows 11 has launched widgets with advanced technology. You can see your widgets option by dragging it from the left side of the Windows screen. You can make it your full screen if you want.
# 6. The option to do so is by default or by default or built-in Microsoft team in Microsoft Windows 11. You can talk to anyone on the team via zoom or direct video calling, or with your friends. This is one of the most important features of Windows 11. And the biggest thing is that this feature of Windows 11 is able to communicate directly with iOS or any other system.
# 7. The next main thing is that all the apps of Android will run directly on Windows 11. This means that you don't need to run those mangoes in your Windows by any means. From now on, you can directly play any Android app of your choice on your Windows 11.
However, let me say here that your Android apps will not be downloaded from Google Play, but will be downloaded from your Amazon App Store.
#8. Also some of the new features include gaming system and game graphic will also make everything run smoother and get more performance.
Many people are now asking whether Windows 11 has come to the market or whether we can launch it on computers now. Early beta versions will be available from the first week of July with the launch of Microsoft Windows 11. However, by the end of this year, Windows 11 will officially take place in the marketplace as the latest updated version. How do I install Windows 11 on a laptop? Rules for updating Windows 11 | Windows setup problem Windows 11 System Requirements As the latest updated version of Windows, Windows 11 is now one of the most popular names in the world. Now almost everyone wants to update their software to Windows XI version. For this you first need to see if your laptop or desktop will support Windows 11. There are several Windows 11 system requirements that can be used to tell if your computer will run Windows 11. Let's see how to understand if my computer is able to fulfill Windows 11 system requirements.
Microsoft is providing you with a special software to check the Windows 11 system requirements or to check the health of your computer. Through which you can understand the current state of your computer and whether it is suitable for your Windows setup at all.
Windows 11 System Requirement:
|Windows 11 system requirements|
|Minimum system requirements|
Windows setup problems and how to check TPM:
|how to check tpm|
- To do this, first you need to go to your Windows screen and press "Window Button + R" at the same time.
- There is a search option where you actually have to go there and type "tpm.msc" then pressing the OK button directly will take you to the interface.
- If your computer has an inbuilt TPM chip, it will show you the details. And if not, it will tell you "Compatible TPM cannot be found", meaning your computer does not have a TPM chip or it may be that your computer has a TPM chip but it is not enabled from the BIOS. In that case you have to buy extra TPM chip from outside and inbuilt it in your computer. Or you have to go to BIOS option and turn on or enable TPM chip. To get access to it, first search by typing the model of your computer's motherboard or the model of your laptop, then you will get how to get access to the BIOS.
- After opening the BIOS, you need to go to the Security or Advanced option to find out where the TPM is. In these places you can see TPM in several ways. Such as- TPM chip / security chip / Intel security chip etc. No matter what name your chip has, enable it.
- In addition, for those who use AMD processors, there are two options - one is firmware TPM and the other is Discrete TPM. In this case you will be among them and you have to check the two TPMs through which your computer is getting permission.
- Even then, if you do not get a chip, you must understand that your computer has no inbuilt TPM. In that case, you must have a TPM of 2.0 version from outside, whether it is the motherboard in your computer.