Dark Web

 

Dark Web

Dark Web;

Remember the scene in the Hollywood movie where the godfather went through a top secret network without ever meeting his pet killer face to face, or do you remember the movie 'Hacker' starring Angelina Jolie where the perpetrators committed various crimes within an unnamed network? Where law enforcement could not sniff?

Apparently, these sci-fi movies on the silver screen may seem like a mess, but like the unknown network of these movies, we have a dark world of super-familiar internet.

With the advancement of information technology, the Internet has spread, and today it has become a vast ocean. In line with this, the capacity of search engines has increased. Google in particular is one of the most trusted brands in the world. Can we think of a net session without Google? Impossible!

But what is the potential of this Google?

You will be amazed to know that when you search for a topic and Google presents you millions of results, it is only 10 percent of the total information available on the Internet! In other words, Google does not know 90 percent of the total information online! He presents his results to the customer by searching only 10 percent of the elem. The remaining 90 percent will remain unknown to you forever.

According to a survey, 500 times more data is stored on the invisible web than is stored on the visible web. This visible net is actually a piece of glacier floating in the ocean and the deep web is the ocean itself!

This unknown Black Web / Dark Web is the topic of our discussion today

The Black Web can be basically divided into two parts, and that isঃ

1. The Deep Web

2. The Dark Web

The Deep Web is the part of the Internet that search engines can't find, but if you know the address, you can go to this part.

And the Dark Web is that part of the Internet that you can't access in a conventional way, conventional browsers can't. To get there you need to take the help of special software.

How did this part of the Internet originate? It is impossible to say exactly.

Next Post Previous Post
1 Comments

You cannot comment with a link / URL. If you need backlinks then you can guest post on our site with only 5$. Contact

  • Unknown
    Unknown November 9, 2021 at 10:57 AM

    Ingredients How to use it? Pros Cons Customer Experience One of the best hair detox products on the market is Zydot ultra clean shampoo. Users claim that it effectively removes all toxins from hair, making it easier to pass hair follicle drug tests with this one! The old-fashioned Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo is still one of the most effective detox shampoos on the market today. It is essential for hair cleaning and passing hair drug tests. The medulla, cuticle, and cortex are the three layers that make up the hair shaft. THC metabolites are found in the cortex, which is protected by the cuticle. This is a must-have product because it works for all hair types. This product is suitable for men and women of various ages, and you can find it in your local stores right now. The cleansing formula of the Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo is safe for your hair, which is one of its benefits. It will remove chlorine, buildup, chemical substances, and hard water minerals gently. This makes use of adva…

Add Comment
comment url